Experienced Licensed Insolvency Practitioners
Working to help businesses recover from Covid-19. Free Initial Consultation
We are an experienced and friendly team of insolvency practitioners and turnaround & recovery specialists, offering businesses and individuals logical, expert guidance when they need it. Since we started in 1997, our mission has always remained the same:
“We operate with professionalism, integrity, fairness, clarity and courtesy. We are always mindful of the difficulties and losses that businesses and individuals might be experiencing and aim to achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders.”
This is especially the case right now, with many thousands of businesses suffering due to the difficulties caused by Covid-19. Click here to see some of our testimonials.
Notice to Ticket Holders of Events Promoted by VMS Wrexham
We work with businesses, charities and individuals to help find practical, common sense solutions to financial difficulties.
Our experienced team of 9 Licensed Insolvency Practitioners and support staff, across 9 offices, has advised and supported over 2,500 clients for ‘when it isn’t business as usual’. We can help to preserve as much of your business as possible, turn your business fortunes around, or when your business is solvent close it down in a tax efficient manner.
With offices in Central London, Brentwood, Salisbury, Bournemouth, South West & Wales, Thames Valley (Abingdon and Reading) and The Cotswolds we are here to help.
Here are just some of the products and services we have to assist you with and find the best possible solution for you: Members Voluntary Liquidations, Company Voluntary Arrangements, Company Administrations, Pre Pack Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidations, Individual Voluntary Arrangements and Bankruptcy. We also advise on Employee Benefit Trusts / APNs.
Early action is the key to avoiding or surviving financial difficulties.
Why choose us? Some Testimonials
“I referred a solvent liquidation to Tom Gardiner, an Insolvency Practitioner at Antony Batty and Company recently and I was very impressed by the speedy, friendly and expert work provided.Read more >
Case study of a Covid-19 related Company Administration – Koine Money Limited
Licensed Insolvency Practitioners Antony Batty and Hugh Jesseman were appointed Joint Administrators on 19th February 2021. This article is a progress report of our work to date.Read more >
Click here to see some of our testimonials and case studies.
Insolvency Solutions and Advice for Business Turnaround and Recovery
Businesses face insolvency (and ultimately failure) for many, often interlinked, reasons. These include cash flow problems, HMRC arrears, difficulties raising finance and other external factors beyond their control. We specialise in delivering all types of insolvency solutions and advice, including business recovery and restructuring advice, to companies that are facing insolvency. We work to find the right solution to your insolvency problems.
Corporate Insolvency Solutions
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Company Administrations, including Pre Pack Administrations
- Liquidations, including: Members Voluntary Liquidation, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation and Compulsory Liquidation
- We offer advice on the duties of directors and if director disqualification is threatened
- We also offer specialist insolvency advice to specialised industries: Charities and Non Profit Organisations, Aim Listed Companies and the Travel Industry.
- Advice on how to deal with Accelerated Payment Notices received as a result of involvement in an Employee Benefit Trust.
Personal Insolvency Solutions
If You or Your Business is Facing Insolvency, the Sooner You Take Action the Better
Whatever the reason for an insolvent situation, it is highly stressful and therefore the sooner you take action, the better. There are two broad outcomes to the specialist help and advice we provide.
- Business Recovery and Turnaround. If there is a core business that is profitable or has the potential to be profitable, then we will work with you to help you make the right decisions to turn your company around. As a result, this may, or may not, involve a formal insolvency procedure.
- Closing Down and Winding Up. If, however, the business is failing and there is no way to rescue it and turn it around, then the only solution is to implement as orderly a cessation of trade to stop the hole getting any deeper.
Contact our Licensed Insolvency Practitioners if Your Business is Facing Insolvency
If you or your business is facing insolvency, contact us or call us on any of our office numbers below for an initial FREE chat about the way forward:
- London: 0208 088 0633
- Brentwood: 01277 554002
- Salisbury: 01722 512001
- Bournemouth: 01202 923009
- South West & Wales 01173 250567
Also K&W Recovery, trading as Antony Batty and Company, Thames Valley:
If you decide to retain our services, we will listen to your problems and work closely with you. We will use our skills, experience and expertise to tailor an insolvency solutions plan that is right for you and your business.