Experienced Licensed Insolvency Practitioners
Everything you need to know about insolvency, recovery or turnaround can be found on this site or is one call away – 0208 088 0633.
We are open for business. Most staff are working from home.
The Administration of VMS Live 2011 Limited and VMS Live (Venues) Limited
Hugh Jesseman & Steve Illes were appointed Joint Administrators (JA’s) on 15/07/20. Ticket holders of cancelled events should contact their ticket issuer directly about availability of a refund, or their credit card company. The JA’s are working to allow as many events as possible to proceed. Ticketholders should contact the ticket issuers directly for confirmation.
Need Help with Insolvency, Recovery or Turnaround?
If you or your business is facing insolvency, the sooner you contact us, the more we can help.
For more than 22 years, our experienced team of 7 Licensed Insolvency Practitioners, dedicated case workers and support staff have advised over 2,000 clients ‘when it isn’t business as usual’. We have helped them preserve as much of their business as possible, turn their business fortunes around, or when absolutely necessary, managed as orderly a closing down as possible.
We specialise in: Company Voluntary Arrangements, Company Administrations, Pre Pack Administrations, Liquidations, Individual Voluntary Arrangements and advise on Employee Benefit Trusts / APNs.
Our Licensed Insolvency Practitioners act for clients – both Corporate and Personal – nationwide from our offices in Central London and Brentwood, Essex. We also have offices in Croydon, Salisbury, Bournemouth and The Cotswolds.
Early action is the key to avoiding or surviving financial difficulties.
Our London Team Provided “A Relationship Driven Service”
“My experience with Antony Batty & Company LLP has proven them to be a valuable partner in our company matters. They understood our requirements and provided a relationship driven service with excellent skills. A great company to work with, highly recommended.”Read more >
“During what looked to me to be a challenging Members Voluntary Liquidation process they did all the heavy lifting, kept things simple and involved me as much or as little as required. They were a pleasure to work with.”Read more >
Click here to see some of our testimonials and case studies.
Insolvency Solutions and Advice for Business Turnaround and Recovery
Businesses face insolvency (and ultimately failure) for many, often interlinked, reasons. These include cash flow problems, HMRC arrears, difficulties raising finance and other external factors beyond their control. We specialise in delivering all types of insolvency solutions and advice, including business recovery and restructuring advice, to companies that are facing insolvency. We work to find the right solution to your insolvency problems.
Corporate Insolvency Solutions
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Company Administrations, including Pre Pack Administrations
- Liquidations, including: Members Voluntary Liquidation, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation and Compulsory Liquidation
- We offer advice on the duties of directors and if director disqualification is threatened
- We also offer specialist insolvency advice to specialised industries: Charities and Non Profit Organisations, Aim Listed Companies and the Travel Industry.
- Advice on how to deal with Accelerated Payment Notices received as a result of involvement in an Employee Benefit Trust.
Personal Insolvency Solutions
If You or Your Business is Facing Insolvency, the Sooner You Take Action the Better
Whatever the reason for an insolvent situation, it is highly stressful and therefore the sooner you take action, the better. There are two broad outcomes to the specialist help and advice we provide.
- Business Recovery and Turnaround. If there is a core business that is profitable or has the potential to be profitable, then we will work with you to help you make the right decisions to turn your company around. As a result, this may, or may not, involve a formal insolvency procedure.
- Closing Down and Winding Up. If, however, the business is failing and there is no way to rescue it and turn it around, then the only solution is to implement as orderly a cessation of trade to stop the hole getting any deeper.
Contact our Licensed Insolvency Practitioners if Your Business is Facing Insolvency
If you or your business is facing insolvency, contact us or call us on 0208 088 0633 for an initial FREE chat about the way forward. If you decide to retain our services, we will listen to your problems and work closely with you. We will use our skills, experience and expertise to tailor an insolvency solutions plan that is right for you and your business.