Provision of Services Regulations 2009
The following information is designed to draw the attention of interested parties to the information required to be disclosed by the Provision of Services Regulations 2009.
Antony Batty & Co Thames Valley is the trading name of K & W Recovery Limited a limited liability company incorporated in England & Wales under number 13252928.
Milton Park Innovation Centre, 99 Park Drive, Milton, Abingdon, OX14 4RY
Lawrence King, Matthew Waghorn and Antony Batty are authorised to act as Insolvency Practitioners (“IPs”) in the United Kingdom by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (“ICAEW”).
The following is a list of our IPs and their professional qualifications:
- Lawrence King FABRP – IP number 10452
- Matthew Waghorn FABRP – IP number 9432
- Antony Batty – IP number 8111
Rules Governing Actions
All IPs are bound by the rules of their professional body, including any that relate specifically to insolvency. The rules of the professional body that licences our IPs can be found at;
In addition, IPs are bound by the Statements of Insolvency Practice (“SIP”), details of which can be found at:
All IPs are required to comply with the Insolvency Code of Ethics and a copy of the code can be found at;
If at any time you would like to discuss with us how our service to you could be improved, or if you are dissatisfied with the service you are receiving, please let us know, by telephoning the IP acting as office holder. If that does not resolve your complaint then you can contact either Lawrence King or Matthew Waghorn.
We undertake to look into any complaint carefully and promptly and to do all we can to explain the position to you. If you feel that we have given you a less than satisfactory service, we undertake to do everything reasonable to address your concerns. If you are still not satisfied, you may of course complain to the regulatory body that licences the insolvency practitioner concerned. In the event of a complaint please refer to:
Professional Indemnity Insurance
K & W Recovery Limited’s Professional Indemnity insurance is provided by Allied World Insurance Company (Europe) Plc of 20 Fenchurch Street 18th and 19th Floors London EC3M 3BY. This professional indemnity insurance provides worldwide coverage, excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada, and any action for a claim bought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.
K & W Recovery Limited is registered for VAT under registration no 378 0372 78.
Bribery Act 2010
K & W Recovery Limited is committed to applying the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity in its business activities. Every employee and individual acting on K & W Recovery Limited’s behalf is responsible for maintaining our reputation and for conducting company business honestly and professionally.
K & W Recovery Limited take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever we operate.
K & W Recovery Limited requires all those who are associated with it to observe the highest standards of impartiality, integrity and objectivity.
K & W Recovery Limited prohibits anyone acting on its behalf from:
- Bribing another person. A bribe includes the offering, promising or giving of any financial or other type of advantage;
- Accepting a bribe. This includes requesting, agreeing to receive or accepting any financial, or another kind of advantage;
- Bribing a foreign public official; and
- Condoning the offering or acceptance of bribes.
K & W Recovery Limited will:
- Avoid doing business with others who do not accept our values and who may harm our reputation;
- Maintain processes, procedures and records that limit the risk of direct or indirect bribery;
- Promote awareness of this policy amongst its staff, those acting on its behalf and entities with which it has any commercial dealings;
- Investigate all instances of alleged bribery, and will assist the police, and other authorities when appropriate, in any resultant prosecutions. In addition, disciplinary action will be considered against individual members of staff;
- Review this policy regularly and update it when necessary.