Thames Valley Office E-Newsletters
We produce a regular e-newsletter which we send out to our subscribers. It usually features two or three stories relating to our core business as insolvency practitioners and business restructuring and turnaround experts, including news about us and the world of insolvency in general, case studies and, from time to time, testimonials from satisfied clients. Click on any one, below, to view.
8th September 2021: 10 tips to help with debt recovery
- 10 tips to help with debt recovery. Late payments can severely disrupt a business’s operations, and can even lead to insolvency. An effective debt recovery policy is a must.
- Walking to raise funds for MIND. Our Teams are walking virtually from Lands End to John O’Groats to raise awareness for Mental Health.
4th August 2021: The Key Signs of Financial Distress
8th July 2021: Licensed Insolvency Practitioner Matt Waghorn takes up his position as Partner at K & W Recovery
- As of 1st of July 2021 we are delighted to announce that Licensed Insolvency Practitioner Matt Waghorn has arrived to take up his position as a partner at the firm, alongside Lawrence King.
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Accounts and Illegal Dividends. If a company is liquidated it can lead to Liquidators’ Claims and even Director Disqualification.
- Restrictions on statutory demands and winding up petitions now extended to the end of September 2021.
- As of 1st of June 2021 we are delighted to announce the creation of K&W Recovery Limited (KWR), trading as Antony Batty & Co. Thames Valley. The company is headed up by Licensed Insolvency Practitioners Lawrence King and Matt Waghorn (from 1st July) and specialises in insolvency, recovery and turnaround.
- Insolvency Service gets new retrospective powers to investigate directors of dissolved companies and combat Bounce Back Loan Fraud.