The sooner you have a FREE no obligation consultation from one of our Insolvency Practitioners, the more we can do to help.
Many thousands of companies are facing significant financial difficulties right now. Perhaps you are struggling to pay HMRC or repay a Bounce Back Loan? It is a massively stressful time for directors and all involved.
Since 1997, with over 100 years’ combined experience, we have been appointed to well over 2,500 insolvency, recovery and turnaround cases. Click here to see some of our Testimonials.
Do you recognise some or all of these Financial Distress problems?
- HMRC Debt
- Can’t pay Bounce Back Loans
- Falling margins as costs rise
- Being unable to pay bills on time
- Cash flow problems
- Stress and sleepless nights
Creditors Voluntary Liquidation – a solution to Creditor Pressure
If the company cannot be saved by using a restructuring/turnaround insolvency process, such as a Company Voluntary Arrangement or a Company Administration, then it is very likely a Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (CVL) will be needed. A CVL can only be carried out by an Insolvency Practitioner, and we will only recommend one if there are no other options.
Some of the key benefits of a CVL are:
- Once we have been appointed as Liquidator, the company’s creditors will need to communicate with us and not with you as a director.
- We help Employees claim unpaid wages, including: holiday pay, redundancy pay and loss of notice pay.
- Remote attendance at key meetings. Allows for quicker resolutions.
- Prevents further losses being incurred.
Why choose Antony Batty & Company?
- 10 expert Insolvency Practitioners with experienced support teams
- FREE initial consultation without obligation
- Impressive track record of getting the results that count for over 2,500 companies
- Big firm experience and expertise at sensible prices